Do you have a love-hate relationship with money? Do you love when you have extra and spend with delight and then hate life when you have no money left over for fun?
Does your money “ghost” you? Does money disappear right before your very eyes?
If money seems to ghost on you, this experiment is spooktacular! …check it out:
The Halloween Money Ghost Experiment
1. Prepare – Grab a pen and paper or open a doc on your device.
2. Inquire – Look back at your first three jobs.
3. Remember – Write down any embarrassing or unfair things that happened to you on those jobs. Here are some examples:
- My boss accused me of stealing from the cash register and yelled at me in front of everyone.
- I knew that someone else was being paid more for doing the exact same job and when I complained, I got fired.
- Every good idea I had was stolen from me by my immediate superior.
4. Score – Rate each of these experiences on a scale of 1 to 10 to check out how emotionally intense each hit you at the time. 1 is completely neutral and 10 is five-alarm inferno. This could be sure-fire evidence of a Money Ghost blocking your way to wealth.
5. Here’s how to interpret your rating:
- 1 – Excellent. You have moved on and the lesson from that time is integrated and empowering you.
- 2 through 10. You haven’t moved on and the lesson from that time is separating you from your core natural delicious magnetism.
6. Neutralizing past painful employment crap is super easy. You can do it. You didn’t know what you didn’t know back then. You were a little naive and a little pie in the sky. Everyone stumbles in those first jobs…even if it is years ago.
7. How to Detach Your Money Ghost
- Pick one of your memories.
- Rank how it feels right now when you think of it. Be real with yourself, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much sting is still there?
- Make a decision to detach your current self from that you of long ago.
- Use the Magic Money Machine (at the bottom of this page for your convenience) to write a detailed letter to Universe and whine and complain your little heart out. Piss and moan. Bitch and complain. Get it all off your chest. Then hit the Detach button and let it go.
- Rank the memory in emotional intensity and see if you have some relief. If you don’t, repeat step 4.
9 Record Record Record – Record all money that comes your way this week. Also record the money value of all gifts, meals, coupons, Uber rides; anything that comes your way. If it saved you from spending $5 then you write that down. I can’t tell you the power of this one action.
10. Check in with your self in one week. Consciously view that old experience. Rate your emotional intensity once again on that scale of 1 to 10. Is your Money Ghost gone? No matter what your result, stay focused. Every old money story you melt brings you one step closer to your financial freedom. (Need a bit more? Next Logical Step: ManifestWisely.com)
The Magical Money Machine
How To Build Your Money Magnetism
Every time you shed part of your old story…
you become more magnetic to your desires.
Detachment is the Secret Sauce.
- Set an intention to detach from your old money story of the moment and let go of any energy that is ready to go.
- Don’t tell this story to anyone else, let the Magical Money Machine transmute your old story to MAGNETISM so your attraction to money gets stronger.
- The easiest way to start is to act as if you are writing an email to the Universe. Follow this pattern: Dear Uni, I don’t get this. I am doing everything right. I read Abraham, I tap, I don’t complain, well I do my best. I am more positive than anyone I know. How much longer do I have to wait.
- Repeat your intention and hit the Detach Button.
- Repeat as often as you need to until Money begins to flow.